Friday, February 21, 2014

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI: Free At Last, Free At Last, Plus Yet Another State Screw Job By The ACC




Of their style, I’m not fond
Over five years, just couldn’t bond
So now I bid adieu
To the wanker lot of you
Here’s a middle finger ‘cross the pond

Those Jersey nights, I can
Recall listening to 660 the Fan
Cheering for Mets teams of crap
Even the Kiner’s Korner wrap
RIP Ralph, you were the man

A missed call or 23
Just life in the ACC?
At Syracuse, the Pack got jobbed
A monumental victory robbed
Some say pull a Maryland and flee

In the head, they’re all soft
With the vision of Magoo, I scoff
Bipolar and passive-aggressive
Lack of leadership that’s actually impressive
F you, I say, or how about sod off?
 
Miami burned while Philbin did sit
Ignored all manner of immature shit
No accountability, though
So I ask you, Joe
Do the right thing and quit



No comments: