Friday, December 13, 2013

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVI: A Difficult Farewell to Richard Harrow, Plus Gemma Teller Is Turning Into Jason Voorhees


A serene goodbye
To a complex guy
Saddened me to my marrow
The death of Richard Harrow
“Boardwalk Empire,” my oh my

A success by any measure
The Scooters, a scoring treasure
‘Til along came Josh McNown
And the Bucs D came to town
Losing to them, a confusing pleasure

For some there’s no pleasin’
Mad for no rhyme or reason
For me, it’s a time to try
And remember all of why
Welcome to the holiday season

Progress has been pretty slow
But onward Miami does go
Have got themselves off the ropes
Now clinging to playoff hopes
Who knew Dolphins could swim in the snow?
 
A series finale full of death and life
“Sons of Anarchy” showed Jax’s strife
Tara died, was hard to look
But then they let Gemma off the hook
Guess Sutter can’t kill off his wife



No comments: