Friday, June 08, 2012

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIX: We’re Running Out Of Eyes To Black, Plus Lane’s World Falls Apart On “Mad Men”





Another week, more N.C. flack
Embarrassment for our state is back
A fracking bill has passed
In case you like your water gassed
New state motto: “What the frack”

“Something Wicked This Way Comes”
Had me screaming for me Mums
The brilliant Ray Bradbury, RIP
He was from Waukegan like me
Made so many writers look like bums

Wisconsin politics makes me a gawker
A near recall for Scott Walker
And Mitt Romney, what the hell
“America” he can’t even spell
I weep for every upcoming debate talker

A jilted Miss P-A
Says it’s a rigged Miss USA
Shocking, I tell ya lawd
That Trump is some kind of fraud
He and it should just go away

Lane’s new Jag a lemon, clanging
Cutthroat Don back haranguing
TMI on Sally’s “change”
Creepy Glenn still strange
Didn’t leave Lane’s storyline hanging



No comments: